Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shannon : Let The Music Play!

One of my all time favorite artists. Very few dance artists musical catalog holds up over the span of time in my mind. Madonna, Dead Or Alive & Shannon are a few that do sound just as fresh to me as the day I first heard them on the radio. Shannon continues to record to this day but caters to the R&B crowd as seen on her 2007 release "A Beauty Returns". Her classic hits get the "remix" treatment every 5-10 years for the new kids in the clubs.








1. LET THE MUSIC PLAY (REMIX)
2. SWEET SOMEBODY
3. SOMEONE WAITING AT HOME
4. GIVE ME TONIGHT
5. MY HEART’S DIVIDED (REMIX)
6. IT’S YOU
7. ONE MAN
8. DO YOU WANNA GET AWAY (REMIX)
9. DOIN’ WHAT YOUR DOIN’
10. STOP THE NOISE
11. STRONGER TOGETHER
12. WHY CAN’T WE PRETEND
13. LET ME SEE YOUR BODY MOVE
14. BEDROOM EYES
15. URGENT (DUB MIX)
16. THUNDERPUSS MEGAMIX
Give Me Tonight
Believe In Me
Let The Music Play

Download

Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot...never found it..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...