Saturday, March 1, 2008

Madonna : What If...........

People ask why I don't have any Madonna posted on my blog. Well to be honest there are a gazillion Madonna blogs that cover most bases. I started to think about what I would post if I did a Madonna section and this is what I came up with.

We all know Madonna's contract is up with Warner Brothers after Hard Candy is released in April. At that point I predict they will remaster her back catalog and expand them into deluxe editions...something a little like this :)

Let me know what you think !

(I'm working on some unique Madonna continuous mixes too..so keep an eye out for them coming up)

4 comments:

Vampy said...

i can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this great stuff!!! Are these deluxe editions official?

Phreakboy said...

They are not official, just what "i think" they should look like if they ever decide to do them in a delux format.

novayshun said...

fantastic!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...