Tuesday, March 18, 2008

LaBouche : In Memory

I used to hate La bouche with a passion when I was younger. It was so overplayed on regular radio and the fact that my ex-bf was totally obsessed with them.
Luckily I was able to look beyond that years later and truly appreciate what an incredible talent Melanie Thornton was. Sadly her voice was silenced in 2001 in a tragic airplane crash just as her first solo cd was hitting stores.

Her is the first of many tribute cds I'm working on :







LaBouche
1. You Won’t Forget Me (Hex Club Mix) 8:49
2. Mega Mix (Deep House Mix) 17:27
3. Mega Mix (X-Mix) 14:01
4. Sweet Dreams vs Eurythmics (Ultimate Mix) 6:56
5. S.O.S. (Hot Tracks Club Mix) 6:30
6. Where Do You Go (Club Mix) 4:04
7. Bolingo (Love Is In The Air Radio Mix) 4:31

MELANIE THORNTON
8. Heartbeat (Dance Mix)3:51
9. Love How You Love Me (Art Of Soul Mix)3:37
10. Makin’ Oooh Oooh(Gena B. Good Remix)4:09
11. Wonderful Dream 3:53
12. Makin’ Oooh Oooh (2002 Radio Remix)3:20








Download

Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...