Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bette Midler : Jackpot


1. In The Mood
2. This Ole House
3. Beast Of Burden
4. Just My Imagination
5. The Rose
6. When A Man Loves A Woman
7. I've Still Got My Health
8. Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most
9. Hello In There
10. Glory Of Love
11. Tenderly
12. Wind Beneath My Wings
13. Do You Wanna Dance
14. Baby Mine
15. From A Distance
16. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy (single version)
17. Friends
18. Something Your Heart Has Been Telling Me* (Unreleased)
19. Cool Yule

DL

Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the great music!

Xavier said...

Awesome! Thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...