Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Donna Summer The Atlantic Years Remixed (Updated & Expanded)

Another Place                                Mistaken Identity
                                                 DL                                                     DL

1. Another Place And Time (Ultimate Medley)
2. Love's About To Change My Heart (PWL 12'' Mix)
3. This Time I Know It's For Real (Extended Remix)
4. Breakaway (Phil Harding Remix Full Version)
5. I Don't Wanna Get Hurt (Phil Harding 12'' Mix)
6. When Love Takes Over (Dave Ford's 12'' Mix)
7. Breakaway (12'' Extended Mix)
8. Love's About To Change My Heart (Hot Tracks Remix)
9. Breakaway (Phil Harding 7'' Remix Edit)
10. Love's About To Change My Heart (Civilles & Cole 12'' Mix)
11. When Love Takes Over Oou (pwl remix edit)
12. Love's About To Change My Heart  (pwl single mix)
13. Love's About To Change My Heart (Civilles & Cole 7'' Mix)
14. Breakaway (Tony Humphries Extended Power 12'' Mix)
15. Breakaway (Tony Humphries Power Radio Mix)

01 Work That Magic (ISA Remix Radio Edit)
02 When Love Cries (Radio Edit)
03. Get Ethnic (New Edit)
04 Work That Magic (ISA Remix)
05 When Love Cries (12_ Mix)
06. Work That Magic (album edit radio mix)
07 When Love Cries (Summertime Remix)
08 Work That Magic (Extended ISA Remix)
09. When Love Cries (album edit)
10. Work That Magic (Hot Tracks Remix)

Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)



3 comments:

bomitoni said...

Thanks so much for uploading this! I love Donna Summer & my favorite album of hers is MISTAKEN IDENTITY with "Work That Magic" being my fave DS of all time! I even told her this past weekend when I met her at a meet & greet here in CHicago :)

Tritoncin said...

Hi DJ, I just downloaded this file. I wanna thank you for sharing!!
Best regards from Chile.

Anonymous said...

cant get it to play!!! :(
tried real player, window, quicktime

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...