Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dead or Alive 12" Remix Collection

01.Baby Don't Say Goodbye (Club_Mix)
02.Brand New Lover (The_Dust_Monkey's_Mix)
03.Brand New Lover (Up Ducky Mix)
04.I'll Save You All My Kisses (The Snia Mezumbanda Mix)
05.In Too Deep (Off Yer Mong Mix)
06.Lover Come Back To Me (Extended Mix)
07.Lover Come Back To Me (Extended Remix)
08.Misty Circles (Extended Mix)
09.My Heart Goes Bang (Extended Mix)
10.Something In My House (US_Wipe_Out_Mix_Pt_2)
11.Turn Around And Count 2 Ten (BPM Mix)
12.Something In My House (Razormaid Mix)
13.You Spin Me Round (Razormaid Mix)

DL

Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)


1 comment:

smy333 said...

This is a great compilation! Thank you so much for sharing and posting!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...