Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Belinda Carlisle A Man & A Woman [Deluxe Fan Edition - Expanded]

A Woman and a Man is the sixth studio album by American singer Belinda Carlisle, released in the United Kingdom on September 23, 1996 by Chrysalis Records. It was the first album Carlisle had released since departing Virgin Records. The album is full of pop rock songs that show how Carlisle's style had matured compared to her earlier releases, written by Rick Nowels, Maria Vidal, Ellen Shipley, Charlotte Caffey, Neil Finn and Roxette cofounder Per Gessle who also produced one of the tracks.

It was released in the United States in 1997 on the Ark 21 Records label. There was special DTS (surround sound) version released with a slightly different track listing compared to the original; it was only ten tracks long and did not include "Listen to Love", "Love Doesn't Live Here" and "Always Breaking My Heart" but instead had covers of the songs "Jealous Guy" by John Lennon and "The Ballad of Lucy Jordan" by Shel Silverstein.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




CD1
In Too Deep
California
A Woman and a Man
Remember September
Listen to Love
Always Breaking My Heart
Love Doesn't Live Here
He Goes On
Kneel At Your Feet
Love in the Key of C
My Heart Goes Out To You
Love Walks In
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Jealous Guy
I See No Ships

CD 2
I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
I Wouldn't Be Here If I Didn't Love You
Submission
Don't Cry (8 track demo)
Watcha Doin' to Me (Demo version)
Remember September (Radio Version)
In Too Deep (Single Edit)
Always Breaking My Heart (edit)
Big Scary Animal (Live 13 Dec 1996)
I Get Weak (Live 13 Dec 1996)
In Too Deep (Live 13 Dec 1996)
Leave A Light On (Live 13 Dec 1996)
Live Your Life Be Free (Live 13 Dec 1996)
Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Live 13 Dec 1996)
Circle In The Sand (Acoustic VH1 Take It To The Bridge)
In Too Deep (Acoustic VH1 Take It To The Bridge)
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (1995)
Christmas Lullaby (1995)

DL 1
DL 2

Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...