Monday, May 12, 2008

Shannon Let The Music Play Re-Issue






FINALLY !!! It's been re-issued with bonus cuts !

The birth of Freestyle began here....

1. Let The Music Play
2. Sweet Somebody
3. Someone Waiting Home
4. Give Me Tonight
5. My Heart's Divided
6. It's You
7. One Man
8. Let The Music Play (Re-mix) 6:03
9. Sweet Somebody (Special Extended) 6:00
10. Give Me Tonight (7 inch) 3:53
11. Let The Music Play (12 inch) 5:45
12. My heart's Divided (Remix) 4:55
13. Sweet Somebody (Dub) 5:16
14. Give me Tonight (Dub) 6:08
15. Let The Music Play (Dub) 6:11

DL


Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)









2 comments:

jaydesigner said...

Thanks for sharing this record. I've heard 2 cuts from the album but never had an opportunity to listen to the whole album. I'm discovering 80's music and loving it!

Crepajac said...

In the Re-Mix of "Let The Music Play" (track 8), near the end, it skips and suddenly the sound becomes very quiet. Is it an error during ripping or is the CD damaged?
Could you re-rip the album, 'cause I played my 25-year-old vinyl LP to death and would like to enjoy it in digital.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...