Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jody Watley Remixed








Track #1 is a rare mix that was commissioned by the folks at MCA for a UK pressing CD/12" single. How gay friendly of them :)

1. When A Man Loves A Man (BBG Deep Mix)*
2. If I’m Not In Love (Lustful Club Mix)
3. Don’t You Want Me 2001 (Progressive Mix)
4. Looking For A New Love (DJ Acid Remix)
5. Ecstasy (Funky Fresh Diva Remix)
6. Off The Hook (MAW Ringing Mix)
7. Real Love (DJ Spinelli Remix)
8. Still A Thrill (Intimate Moment Remix)
9. Some Kind Of Lover (Turn Me Out Remix)
10. I’m The One You Want (Funky Chicken Remix)
11. If I’m Not In Love (Junior Vasquez White Label Mix)

Download

Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)


3 comments:

Markus said...

thanks again - for this one and your whole blog!!!

FranciscoP37 said...

Thanks! Jody is one of my favorite artists of all time.

Unknown said...

i think i actually remember buying that 12" of the 'man loves a man' version! wow. memories. great post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...