Sunday, March 30, 2014

Ch3r - Cl@ser 2 The Truth (Super Deluxe Fan Edition) (Updated 7/4/14)


1.  Woman’s World
2.  Take It Like A Man
3.  My Love
4.  Dressed To Kill
5.  Red
6.  Lovers Forever
7.  I Walk Alone

8.  Sirens
9.  Favorite Scars
10. I Hope You Find It
11. Lie To Me
12. I Don’t Have To Sleep To Dream (Bonus Track)
13. Pride (Bonus Track)
14. You Haven’t Seen The Last Of Me (Original Version) (Bonus Track)
15. Take It Like A Man (Over The Top Edit Mix)
16. Woman’s World (Jason Nevins Radio Edit Mix)
17. Take It Like A Man (7th Heaven Radio Edit Mix)
18. Woman’s World (R3hab Remix)
19. Will You Wait For Me (Bonus Track)
20. Woman’s World (Jodie Harsh Radio Edit Remix)
21. Woman’s World (Mvscles Radio Edit Remix)
22. Woman’s World (Zookeeper Radio Edit Remix)

Added 7/4/14
23. Red (Alternate Version / Extra Verse)
24. The Greatest Thing

CD2 - The Club & Dub

I Walk Alone - Tracy Young Ferosh Reconstruction Remix
I Walk Alone - Tracy Young Ferosh Reconstruction Dub
I Walk Alone - JRMX DownTown Club
I Walk Alone -  JRMX DownTown Dub
I Walk Alone -  Funk Generation & H3dRush Extended
I Walk Alone -  Morlando Club Mix
Take It Like A Man - 7th Heaven Mix
Take It Like A Man - Over-The-Top Mix
Take It Like A Man (Tony Moran Destination Club Mix)
Take It Like A Man (JRMX Club Mix)
Woman's World (Danny Verde Club Mix)
Woman's World (R3hab Extended Mix)
Womans' World (Tracy Young's Ferosh Club Mix)
Woman's World [Jodie Harsh Remix]

Official Bonus Mixes :  (added 4/12)
I Walk Alone -  Guy Scheiman Club Mix
I Walk Alone -  Guy Scheiman Dub
I Walk Alone -  Dan Slater Remix
I Walk Alone -  Dan Slater Radio Edit
I Walk Alone -  Dan Slater Dub

DL1       DL2   Bonus Mixes


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...