Thursday, November 22, 2018

Donna Summer Tribute Mix - DJ ABEL AGUILERA

                                                                               DL

"This is my Tribute to the "QUEEN OF DISCO" Donna Summer, may she rest in peace. I did this the day after she past away, 5/18/12 in all respect to her, her family, fans, friends, and all the Donna Summer fans. Please enjoy as, I did this the old school style, NO COMPUTER, Just hard as hell mixing, 3 Cd players and a mixer. This is the way I was born to do it, and I know the "Old School" fans can relate to this !" DJ ABEL 


Love's About To Change My Heart
Spring Affair
With Your Love
Heaven Knows
I'm A Fire
I Got Your Love
Love Is The Healer
Stamp Your Feet
You're So Beautiful
I Will Go With You
I Feel Love
Last Dance



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...