Sunday, January 25, 2015

RuP@ul - Sup3rmod3l Of The W0rld [Deluxe Fan Edition - Expanded]

(Thanks to Omnipop for the additional cover)

1 & 2

CD1:
1. Supermodel (You Better Work)
2. Miss Lady DJ
3. Free Your Mind
4. Supernatural
5. House Of Love
6. Thinkin 'Bout You
7. Back To My Roots
8. Prisoner Of Love
9. Stinky Dinky
10. All Of A Sudden
11. Everybody Dance
12. A Shade Shady (Now Prance)
13. Free To Be (Radio Mix)
14. Don't Go Breaking My Heart (with Elton John)
15. The Extravaganza Megamix (Radio Edit)
16. Supermodel (You Better Work) (Ready To Wear Mix)
17. House Of Love (7'' Radio Version)
18. Free To Be (Extended Radio Mix)

CD2:
1. A Shade Shady (Now Prance) (Alternate Mix)
2. Supermodel (Alternate Mix)
3. Back To My Roots (Secchi's Extended Mix)
4. House Of Love (12'' Version)
5. Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Serious Rope 12'')
6. Everybody Dance (Loop's Monstermix)
7. A Shade Shady (Now Prance) (12'' Version)
8. Supermodel (You Better Work) (Couture Mix)
9. Back To My Roots (Jheri Curl Juice Mix)
10. Free To Be (The Freedom Wig Mix)
11. Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Remix)
12. A Shade Shady (Now Prance) (DJ Pierre Club Mix)
13. Supermodel (''Work It Mr DJ'' Tribal Mix)
14. Back To My Roots (Mark's Curl Activator Mix)
15. House Of Love (Eric Kupper 12'' Mix)
16. Don't Go Breaking My Heart (MK Mix)
17. A Shade Shady (Now Prance) (Wild Pitch Mix)
18. House Of Love (T-Empo's Kitsch Bitch Club Mix)
19. The Extravaganza Megamix (Extended Club Mix)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...