Saturday, February 16, 2008

Donna Summer "I'm A Fire" Remixes


Just like the sun reveals the sky,
Just like the torch becomes your guide,
I’m a fire, I’m a fire, and I’m burning so bright...


Donna Summer's new single from her forth coming cd is called "I'm A Fire" and it's smoking! Just released to DJ's this week it's already causing mad panic at the dancefloors.

Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Craig G's Burnin' Master)
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Extended Red Top Mix)(This mix kicks ass!)
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Solitaire Club Mix w/Spanish)
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Sebastian's Original Version)
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Baggi Begovic & Soul Conspiracy Original Mix)
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Matty's Soulflower Club Mix)
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Redtop Dub)
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Rod Carrillo Groove Dub)
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire (Rod Carrillo Leave It On The Floor Mix)


DL

5 comments:

Dez said...

I love Donna Summer this really made my Monday!

Anonymous said...

By far this will be the 1st BIG ANTHEM of 2008. Already it's firing up a storm on my dancefloor.

Anonymous said...

Great to have Donna back finally!
Can't wait to buy her new CD!
Great new track & Donna sounds...
A W E S O M E!

Anonymous said...

I saw that Donna has another single out from the new album, called Stomp your feet. I heard a snippet on youtube, sounds hot, can't wait for the remixes.

Im so glad donna is comin out with a new album, I so hope radio picks up on it. at least AC or Urban Radio in my city

Anonymous said...

Heard this on a Spanish radio station and think this is going to be an uplifting summer tune on the club scene.

I'm A Fire (Solitaire Club Mix w/Spanish)

This is a great remix, good show Donna.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...