Wednesday, November 14, 2007

That 80's Cd Volume 6 Continuous DJ Mix


Continuous DJ Mix
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
Spandau Ballet - True
Thompson Twins - Love On Your Side
Culture Club - I'll Tumble 4 Ya
Big Country - In A Big Country
Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing
Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
Cyndi Lauper - Good Enough (Theme From The Goonies)

DL

Remember to credit us if you want to use this on your blog. I don't mind you using my links but please give credit if you do. :)



1 comment:

Un blogger inconnu et qui le restera said...

Hello, I'm a huge Culture Club / Boy George fan and would like to know where this cd comes from as I've never heard that remix before
Thank you in advance for your answer
Olivier

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...